Cartelligent provides a tailored service that empowers Californians with a modern and streamlined way to buy or lease any new car. We offer an unbiased consultation to help our clients make informed decisions. Our customers love our service, as evidenced by more than 300 5-star Yelp reviews and a 98% client satisfaction rating. While love of cars is a plus, no prior car knowledge is necessary to thrive on our team.
Bring your positive attitude, sense of teamwork and attention to detail. We need your help to keep the office running smoothly and process paperwork in a timely fashion,
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Accurately process trade paperwork as needed--problem solve paperwork issues as they arise
· Complete follow up tasks including tracking payoffs, and mailing title as needed
· Assist accounting with bank deposits, filing, mail distribution, and other tasks
· Manage office including ordering supplies, working with vendors, and maintaining cleanliness
· Maintain and update lists such as vendors, sales licenses, etc
· Support other team members including reception desk coverage, taking attendance and other tasks
· 1+ years of customer service
· Proficient computer skills, including Google suite, MS Office and the internet required
· Excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple projects
· Superb attention to details; high degree of accuracy
· Previous experience in DMV paperwork is a plus, but not required
· Exceptional internal and external customer service; ability to work with a diverse group of people
What you get….
Take the next step in your career with a well-established, private company that has been changing the way new cars are purchased or leased for the past 20 years. We look forward to reviewing your resume.