Client Relationship Manager - New Car Sales
Have you ever wondered if there was a better way to buy or lease a new car?
Cartelligent is a tailored service that empowers Californians with a streamlined way to buy or lease any new car. We offer an unbiased consultation to help our clients make informed decisions. Our customers love our service, proven by more than 300 5-star Yelp reviews and a 98% client satisfaction rating.
Are you a highly organized professional who possesses impeccable communication skills?
We would love to see your resume!
The Client Relationship Manager develops rapport with our clientele and manages a seamless delivery experience. You will work closely with different departments at the company to drive us closer to our common goal: happy clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage each opportunity, being mindful of every product we can provide
- Achieve high client satisfaction ratings and ensure each client feels comfortable with the features in their car
- Identify, qualify and develop warm leads
- Find opportunities to self-generate leads
- Maintain and manage your progress with each lead and client using Salesforce
- Work collaboratively with other departments to provide them with accurate information
- Nurture our relationships with new car dealers, trade-in dealers and vendors
- At least 2 years of sales and service experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Google suite, MS Office and Salesforce
- Have rapport when speaking and build trust with clients & vendors
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to qualify leads and close deals
What you get….
- Competitive compensation packages
- 401k Matching
- Great work/life balance —Monday to Friday (with an occasional Saturday morning shift)
Take the next step in your career with a well-established, private company that has been changing the way new cars are purchased or leased for the past 20 years. We look forward to reviewing your resume.