Account Executive - Full Time in Irvine
Have you ever wondered if there was a better way to buy or lease a new car?
Cartelligent provides a tailored service that empowers Californians with a modern and streamlined way to buy or lease any new car. We offer an unbiased consultation to help our clients make informed decisions. Our customers love our service, as evidenced by more than 300 5-star Yelp reviews and a 98% client satisfaction rating.
Are you a highly motivated inside sales professional who possess impeccable communication skills? Are you interested in working for a dynamic 30-plus employee, private company? We would love to see your resume!
The Account Executive guides each client through a seamless car buying/leasing/trade-in experience. You will own the process from start to finish, drive referrals and increase client retention.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify, qualify and develop warm leads
- Find opportunities to self-generate leads
- Manage each opportunity, being mindful of every product we can provide
- Achieve high client satisfaction ratings and making a fair profit
- Maintain and manage your progress with each lead and client using Salesforce
- Work collaboratively with other departments to provide them with accurate information
- Nurture our relationships with new car dealers, trade-in dealers and vendors
- At least 2 years of sales and service experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Google suite, MS Office and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Have rapport when speaking and build trust with clients & vendors
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to qualify leads and close deals
- Knowledge of the car industry is recommended, but not required
- Sales management experience is a plus
What you get….
- Competitive compensation packages
- 401k Matching
- Great work/life balance —Monday to Friday (with an occasional Saturday morning shift)
Take the next step in your career with a well-established, private company that has been changing the way new cars are purchased or leased for the past 20 years. We look forward to reviewing your resume.